Download the new Guggenheim app from iTunes or Google Play for a rich multimedia experience of the museum, its collections, and its architecture. During your visit to the museum, use your smartphone and headphones* to enjoy the app, or borrow a device for free at our Multimedia Guide desk.
The Guggenheim app enhances your visit and provides a wealth of materials for you to explore, including
- Building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Information on more than 1,200 works in the museum?s collection
- Exclusive audio and video
- A weekly calendar for up-to-date program information
- Easy member access through My Membership card
- Kids guides for select exhibitions
- Verbal imaging guides for visitors who are blind or have low vision
- Transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options available
The app is compatible with voiceover on iOS devices and T-coil.
*Headphones to use with your own device are available to purchase for $1 at the Multimedia Guide, Admissions, Information, and Membership desks.
Ensure that your iOS is upgraded to the latest version prior to updating your app.
For assistance in the museum, ask a security guard or a volunteer or visit the Multimedia Guide desk next to the Admissions desk.
To report a problem about the Guggenheim app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access free Wi-Fi at the Guggenheim using an iPhone or iPod Touch:
- Go to ?Settings?
- Select ?Wi-Fi?
- Make sure ?Wi-Fi? is ?On?
- Select ?Guggenheim Museum?
- Begin using Guggenheim Wi-Fi
Please see the Terms & Conditions page for the museum's Wi-Fi policy.
The Guggenheim app is sponsored by